Assist customers with end-user operations primarily for our Shopify SaaS app. Work with management to find and implement technical solutions for customers via ticketing replies/Chat/Phone calls.
Number of Hiring: 3
To perform this job successfully, the Customer Support Executive is expected to perform some or all of the duties listed.
Troubleshooting, investigating, and creating detailed bug reports for the Dev. Team.
- Help create knowledge base content – this includes writing and updating existing articles, and create visual content (like videos!)
- Assist customers with technical questions.
- Resolving escalated customer complaints
- Quality Control with app installations and account setups.
- Troubleshoot a wide variety of diverse queries and handle customer grievances.
- Take ownership of technical issues and work with our Dev.-team to resolve advanced issues when required.
Specific Skill Sets:
- Excellent communication skills (Verbal & written – English)
- Good Comprehension & Listening abilities (Oral comprehension, Oral expression)
- Troubleshooting analysis
- Strong Logical / Analytical skills
- Strong customer service orientation
- Ability to operate independently with minimal supervision.
- Ability to read, write, and comprehend customer queries, short correspondence, and memos
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions.
- Ability to deal with problems involving a new and unknown situation.
- Able to work full time and be dependable
Essential: We do not care about your academic degree, we care about your performance!
Desirable: Graduation preferably in IT/CSE stream is plus.
Good knowledge of Operating Systems
Basic Knowledge about leading eCommerce Platforms (Shopify, WooCommerce)
Job Type: Full time
👉Job Location: Remote (Until the pandemic is ended)
👉Probation Period: 3 Months
👉Salary: From BDT 20000 to 30000 Monthly
👉Salary Review: Yearly
👉Benefits: Performance Bonus: Two Festival Bonus/year (After the completion of six-months’ tenure)