As a merchant, you can get the customization details via email with your “New order confirmation” email. In order to implement this feature, you need to add our app code to your default Shopify new order confirmation template. In this article, we will show you a step-by-step guide to adding our app code to your new order confirmation template.
1. First go to our Shopify Settings -> Notification section. Then scroll to the very bottom and you will find the “New Order” template under the Template section.
2. Now Click on the “New Order” template and copy the default template code.
3. Once you copied the default template, simply visit this website https://zepto-template-generator.vercel.app/
4. Now paste the code in the “Input” field & Choose “New order confirmation” and Click on the “Generate Template” button.
5. If you have done everything correctly, you will see a success message.
6. After that simply copy the generated code and use that as your “New order” template and click on “Save”.
Congratulations, now you should get the customization details with your new order email!